- System: Electric
- Accessibility: Ramp / Platform Lift
- Compatibility: Tramway-Underground trains, Suburban trains, Regional, Intercity
/ Description and characteristics
- Access device for railway vehicles, for multiple use: ramp, step or bridge plate (gap bridge).
- Features a contactless platform detection system.
- Automatically detects the position of the platform, deploying as needed.
- Electric operation, also allows manual operation.
- Fully integrated flush with the train car floor
- Suitable for intensive use
- Anti-slip surface.
- Obstacle detection system by over-consumption and by sensitive edge. sensitive edge.
- Presence detection (>15Kg).
- Masats (r)evolution electronics with high level of self-diagnosis.
- Data collection for predictive maintenance.
- Adapts to all types of platforms, facilitating boarding and disembarking.
- A single modular system that allows three configurations: footboard, ramp or gap filler (level access).
- Modular design that allows to adapt its dimensions to the customer's needs.
- Improved service time, as non-contact detection does not require motion correction.
/ Technical data
- Total weight: 90 kg for width 1300
- Load capacity according to standards
- Standard platform width 1000 - 1500 mm
- Horizontal gap: up to 500 mm
- Standard platform length in ramp configuration: 650 mm.
- Cassette height: 60 mm.
- Extension speed: approx. 100 mm/sec.
- Temperature range: -30ºC to + 70ºC.
- Complies with standards: DIN EN14752 / TSI PRM / EN 45545 / EN 50121 /EN 50155 / IEC 61373
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product RF3+ rampContact a commercial now