RE1 Electric ramp
The RE1 ramp is a ramp located under the floor of the vehicle, with a final lifting movement that places it flush with the floor of the vehicle, without obstacles for the user.
It incorporates a presence sensor in the platform that prevents the ramp from operating as long as it detects someone on the ramp, and also a sensitive edge, to offer maximum safety.
- System: Electric
- Accessibility: Ramp / Lift
- Opening type: Ramp
- Compatibility: Autonomous buses, Inter-city buses, City buses, Minibuses
/ Description and characteristics
- Electric ramp 12/24v.
- Designed to be mounted under the vehicle´s floor.
- Reduced thickness: 60 mm
- Weight: 82,5 Kg
- Load: 350 Kg
- Vehicles destined for Class I, A.
- Complies UN regulations R107
- Located under the floor.
- Once the platform is extended, it remains at the vehicle ´s floorlevel.
- It´s provided with a front sensitive rubber protection, in order to detect any obstacle placed at the front. In this case, the ramp moves automatically in.
- The platform is sensitive to weight, both in static and in dynamic phase. When detecting a weight heavier than 15kg, it remains immobilized in static phase, and it stops in dynamic phase.
- Lifting system for thickness 60-70 80.
/ Technical data
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product RE1 Electric rampContact a commercial now