PSD platform screen doors
PSD Platform Screen Doors form a barrier installed at the edge of the platform, with doors that open synchronously with the on-board doors of the train.
The unique and elegant state-of-the-art design provides a functional façade that can be adapted and customised to the needs of the end user.
It is designed to meet SIL2, SIL3 or SIL4 safety levels, while maintaining the highest requirements for availability and reliability (RAMS) in accordance with EN50128 and EN50129.
Complies with UNE-EN 17168. Railway applications; Platform barrier systems.
- System: Electric
- Accessibility: Door
- Opening type: Sliding
/ Description and characteristics
- Highest availability and reliability performance (RAM), designed for Mass Transit
- Highest Safety Levels (SIL2, SIL3 or SIL4) under CENELEC EN50128, EN50129
- Modular design and self-supporting full-height structure
- On-demand user interaction and opening on demand functionalities - State-of-the-art and customisable design with various integrable util
- Signage, PIS displays, CCTV cameras, SOS/Info panel, fire extinguisher, defibrillator, litter bin, etc.).brilador, papelera, etc
- Can include intrusion detection function in the gap train-platform.
- Complies with UNE-EN 17168. Railway applications; Platform barrier systems.
- Safety and reliability are the key objectives of the Masats PSD system.
- PSD improve the air quality and climate control of the station.
- the PSD façade can accommodate various utilities such as advertising signs, CCTV circuit, first aid kits and much more.
/ Technical data
- Anodised aluminium structure
- Dimensions PSD modules: width up to 5,000 mm, Height from 2,500 mm
- Free passage up to 1.800 mm width and 2.100 mm height
- Travel speed up to 0.37 m/s
- Impact force between 230 N and 380 N according to EN 14752
- Spindle drive with brushless motorisation
- Safety loop SIL2 or SIL4 according to CENELEC EN50128, EN50129
- Railway ECU EN50121, simultaneous double motor, SIL2 opening EN50129
- Automatic door condemnation function
- Sensitisation function
- Complies with UNE-EN 17168.
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product PSD platform screen doorsContact a commercial now